Most Dentists Report Being Embezzled (VIDEO)

The average dentist reports that his or her dental practice has been embezzled.

In a survey conducted by TheWealthyDentist.com, 59% of dentists reported that they had discovered evidence of theft. The remaining 41% have never been able to prove an embezzlement took place.

Read more: Employee Theft a Real Problem for Dental Practices


About Jim Du Molin

+Jim Du Molin is a leading Internet marketing expert for dentists in North America. He has helped hundreds of doctors make more money in their practices using his proven Internet marketing techniques.

Disclaimer

© 2017, The Wealthy Dentist - Dental Marketing - All Rights Reserved - Dental Website Marketing Site Map

The Wealthy Dentist® - Contact by email - Privacy Policy

P.O. Box 1220, Tiburon, CA 94920

The material on this website is offered in conjunction with MasterPlan Alliance.

Copyright 2017 Du Molin & Du Molin, Inc. All rights reserved. If you would like to use material from this site, our reports, articles, training programs
or tutorials for use in any printed or electronic media, please ask permission first by email.