Has the Media Increased Demand for Cosmetic Dentistry? (video)

Celebrity cosmetic dentistsWe asked dentists if media hype and makeover shows have led to more patients seeking cosmetic dental procedures.

Just over half (54%) of our respondents said yes, the media has influenced their patients. The remaining 46%, on the other hand, didn’t feel that media exposure changed their patients’ desires for aesthetic dentistry.

Read more: Celebrity Cosmetic Dentists Raise Awareness


About Julie Frey

+Julie Frey is the Editor of TheWealthyDentist.com blog. She has dedicated her career to Internet marketing and communications, working side-by-side with dental marketing guru Jim Du Molin since 2006. She has a degree in Linguistics from Stanford University, has a passion for language and writing, and lives in San Francisco.

Disclaimer

© 2017, The Wealthy Dentist - Dental Marketing - All Rights Reserved - Dental Website Marketing Site Map

The Wealthy Dentist® - Contact by email - Privacy Policy

P.O. Box 1220, Tiburon, CA 94920

The material on this website is offered in conjunction with MasterPlan Alliance.

Copyright 2017 Du Molin & Du Molin, Inc. All rights reserved. If you would like to use material from this site, our reports, articles, training programs
or tutorials for use in any printed or electronic media, please ask permission first by email.