Replace one or more missing or damaged teeth with Tehachapi dental implants dentistry with David Sanchez, D.D.S. Dental implants look and function as if they were your original teeth, and have helped many people permanently solve problems caused by tooth decay, disease, injury, misalignment, discoloration, and/or deterioration.
If you’re looking for a highly-trained dentist for Tehachapi tooth implants, Dr. Sanchez is an alumnus of the Misch International Implant Institute where he completed both surgical and prosthetic training. Dr. Carl Misch is the authority on implantology with numerous textbooks to his credit.
- Dr. Sanchez has s Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree, University of California @ San Francisco, School of Dentistry.
- He is a Clinical Professor, Restorative Department, University of California @ Los Angeles, School of Dentistry (present).
- He is a Fellow at the Misch International Implant Institute, and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- He is on the faculty at University of California at Los Angeles, School of Dentistry
While State Board licensing requires 25 units per year of continuing education, Dr. Sanchez attends 150-200 hours per year. Dr Sanchez’s commitment to CE enables him and his staff to stay on the cutting edge of today’s dentistry.
Dr. Sanchez has trained with the most prominent doctors in their respective fields, and is a member of the:
- American Dental Association
- Kern County Dental Society
- California Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- California Dental Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Academy of Pain Management
- American Society for Advancement of Dental Anesthesia
- American College of Oral Implantologists
If you’re looking for dental implants in Tehachapi, call Dr. David Sanchez today at (888) 563-0531, or fill out the online form at http://www.TehachapiImplantDentist.com. Dr. Sanchez’s office is conveniently located at 20370 Valley Blvd, Tehachapi, CA 93561.