Dentists were concerned by the sickening news about lead-tainted dental lab work from foreign labs, and the dust still hasn’t settled.
This survey found dentists’ chemical concerns, in order, to be as follows: (1) Lead in dental lab work, (2) Mercury in amalgam, (3) Bisphenol-A in composite, and (4) Fluoride in water supplies.
- Dentists’ Chemical Fears: Lead, Mercury and BPA in Dental Work
- Dental BPA: ADA Stance on Bisphenol-A Divides Dentists
- Bisphenol-A (BPA) in Dental Composite and Sealants: Dentist Survey Results
- Dental Amalgam: Dentist Survey Results
- Dentists Not in Favor of Banning Dental Amalgam
- Dentists Approve of Fluoridated Water: Survey Results
- Lead Found in Dental Crown from China: Dentist Survey Results