In addition, 87% of dentists say they’re satisfied with their internet dental marketing.
This survey found that:
- 54% have a dental website with their own domain name.
- 23% have multiple dental websites and domain names.
- 10% don’t have their own URL, but are listed online.
- 13% don’t have a website or online listing.
Here are some additional comment from dentists.
- “Any dental practice today must have a website. It is one of our primary sources for new patients.” (Florida dentist)
- “Can’t think of anything bad about web marketing. My new building will have my website in lighted letters, but not my phone number. Thinking about dropping about dropping all Yellow Pages advertising. I feel it is passé compared to websites.” (Georgia dentist)
- “Dental website marketing has been very successful for my practice. My website has generated an average of 5-10 new high quality patients per month. The ROI is phenomenal.” (Ohio prosthodontist)
- “I’m looking at providers now because it seems more people are using the web as a means to get the things they want and need, including dentistry. Feel I need to give it a try.” (California dentist)
- “You must update and change it to keep it current.” (California dentist)
- “I honestly don’t think they are as utilized and helpful as they are cracked up to be. The HUGE majority of new patients are still referred by satisfied existing patients.” (Illinois dentist)