Most Dental Practices Like Children

Pediatric Patients Welcomed by Most Dentists

In our most recent survey, we asked dentists if they encourage their adult patients to bring their children in for treatment. The overwhelming 86% of dentists accept pediatric patients majority of dental practices (85%) are happy to accept pediatric patients. The remaining 15% prefer to treat patients over age 14. In addition, rural and female dentists were most likely to treat children.

 

  • “No! I want to live a long life.” (North Carolina dentist)
  • “I love it when patients bring their children in. I think I am a kid at heart and really can relate to them. It is so much fun.” (Minnesota dentist)
  • “I prefer to treat adults. You have to take longer and charge less on kids.” (Colorado dentist)
  • “If we are truly taking care of the needs of our patients, we should take care all of them, regardless of their age or profitability.” (North Carolina dentist)
  • “Not quite all ages, but certainly about 7 and up, with one proviso: The child can act up only one time; after that, they get referred out.” (New York prosthodontist)
  • “Only 1.8% of all dentists are pediatric dentists. Most dentists will see children under the age of 5 years.” (Ohio pediatric dentist)
  • “Why not? If they are manageable, they can become your dental patients for life.” (Florida dentist)
  • Post your own comments!

 

 

About Jim Du Molin

+Jim Du Molin is a leading Internet marketing expert for dentists in North America. He has helped hundreds of doctors make more money in their practices using his proven Internet marketing techniques.

Disclaimer

© 2017, The Wealthy Dentist - Dental Marketing - All Rights Reserved - Dental Website Marketing Site Map

The Wealthy Dentist® - Contact by email - Privacy Policy

P.O. Box 1220, Tiburon, CA 94920

The material on this website is offered in conjunction with MasterPlan Alliance.

Copyright 2017 Du Molin & Du Molin, Inc. All rights reserved. If you would like to use material from this site, our reports, articles, training programs
or tutorials for use in any printed or electronic media, please ask permission first by email.